Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday... To my Little Man

It is so hard for me to believe that my little boy could possibly be turning 4 (on Monday). Time has just been flying by... and I am so glad that I am able to stay home with them and enjoy every moment of it (ok... may not EVERY moment ;o)). This past week has been spent trying to plan the perfect party for him... I think it was pretty close!

He wanted Buzz Lightyear, and since this is an older character finding things was sometimes a bit of a challenge.


Hence, why I had to come up with my own cake. (Not sure why this rotates when I upload it... Sorry)


We had a Space Scavenger Hunt, Bubbles and a Pinanta... What a hoot!Blew out the candles... Twice.The crew... minus Emma and Dylan (cousin)

Then of course there was presents to open and a whole new set of toys to be played with. Every year we have said we are never doing this again... but I have to say that the joy on Garrett's face with each new game... the silly cake I made... pizza... pinata... and gifts, made everything worth while.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Your cake rocks!! Great job, mama! Looks like everyone had a great time. Happy Birthday, Garrett!

Harper baby said...

awww so cute!! You did great on the cake!! Looks like he had a blast.

Ali Meyer said...

Garrett must have been in heaven with all the work you put into his party! You did a great job on the cake and the pinanta and I bet the kids had fun doing the scavenger hunt! Emma looked so cute in her little blue flowery top with jeans! Let me know if Garrett received the Toy Story DVD in the mail as I ordered it before we left for Norway...hope he enjoys it and makes you watch it over and over!