Monday, June 22, 2009

Memorial Weekend

As you can tell, I am a bit out of order... oops.

We had a great Memorial Weekend... you couldn't have asked for better weather!

We spent Friday night down at the river with some friends and Saturday and Sunday at Lovewell with more friends. The Voorhees family came down from Lincoln and Garrett got some tubing time in with Jake.

And Emma got some driving lessons on the Jet ski... EEK!

The other part of the time we spent hanging out with the Shuck's... they have a beautiful new camper that they let us stay in with them... THANK YOU! Tenting it is way over rated.

2 comments:

Ali Meyer said...

Looks like the lake has been treating you well... did you end up getting a camper yet? Clay sent me pics of one that you and the folks liked. Also heard that you're going to the Outer Banks over Labor Day, sounds fun, wish we were back to go too. We're still in Prague...it's a beautiful city, someday I'll blog about it!

Tara said...

I think you have a way cute Etsy shop! Let me know if you would like info on being featured on http://dandygiveaway.blogspot.com. My email is: dandygiveaway@gmail.com